Sunday, January 6, 2013

Want to Follow Along?

While we are traveling I will be making this blog private, but I'd still love for you to follow along! If you'd like an invite, just leave me your email in a comment or email me directly (address is in the side bar).

We can't thank you all enough for your outpouring of love and support for us and Gabe and ALL the orphaned children in his situation. We have been forced to go outside our comfort zone so many times, but it has been there that we have been privileged to witness miracles, love and friendship the likes of which we've never known before. So thank you, from the bottom of our hearts . Thank you.

[The kids on Gabe's new bed! They are such posers, they crack me up!]

1 comment:

  1. I already posted on Facebook but I want to make sure you have me email. Sweetred_00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete