Thursday, March 22, 2012

Anticipation

Our parents don't know about our adoption of Arnold yet. We wanted to wait to be able to tell them in person when we travel to Utah for spring break. I just don't know if I can make it that long! I had a miraculous thing happen today, and I'm hoping to be able to share some of it with you, I'm just waiting for permission from the person involved. In the mean time, I thought I could post some pictures of him, since we now have our sponsorship page up on Reece's Rainbow!


Isn't he handsome?! The photo is kind of strange because they had to blur out the other kids in the background, but just look at the beautiful color of hair!

This one was taken outside the baby home where he is living. This is the one that stole my heart, especially when I saw his chubby little hand signing "I love you!" Jake used sign when he was little and was quite good at it, so we're big signing proponents here! When I saw that little hand, it was like he was saying it right to me :)


And this one is just too cute. Look at that little face!


I want to write so much more, but there is paperwork to fill out and forms to mail.

3 comments:

  1. him signing "I love you" really got me, too :) praying for all of you and so are a lot of our friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie! I hadn't seen the top picture before; thank you for sharing it! :)

    ReplyDelete