Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Getting Closer....

Guess what I did today?  I ordered our travel visas!!!!

Our home study was severely delayed by a miscommunication between our placing agency & home study agency, but it is now finally done and ready to be sent to Arnold's country for translation and submission!  That means we need to get ready to travel.  Translation takes 2-3 weeks, so we will definitely be traveling in August!  Aaagghhhhh!!!!!  Can I just say getting emails giving us travel tips and what to expect for our first trip are probably the best emails I've ever received?!

I have so much more to update, but it is late (again) and I don't have my camera card in my computer right now.  I just wanted to pop in with the great news and to say thank you again for following along on this wild ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment