Monday, February 4, 2013

The Countdown Begins

We are all settled in to our new hotel rooms. Clothes are unpacked, kid clothes FINALLY unpacked as well. It feels so good.

I pick up Gabe tomorrow afternoon, after his daily nap :-). Even little boys need their beauty sleep, I guess.

After having three biological children I can honestly say this feels just like the drive to the hospital...the anticipation, the butterflies in my tummy, but mostly the excitement. This has been a long "pregnancy", almost 11 months now since we committed to bringing him home. I could go on about those eleven months for days. But not tonight. Tonight I will try to sleep and dream about forever...









4 comments:

  1. I love that the countdown has started! When you can start counting in hours and not days or weeks or months is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful that you guys have made it this close now! My thoughts are with you over the next 24 hours! How long until you are back in the US?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So VERY special! Can't wait to see pics and how happy he will be! Praying for the night to go quickly and for the day to bring you sunshine! Much love from Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and Happy Gotcha Day!

    ReplyDelete