Wednesday, August 29, 2012

First Annual Race for Orphans With Down Syndrome!



Join me and my family on September 8th in Meridian Idaho for the first annual RODS Racing Race!  I will be doing the 5k, with a goal to finish before the kids fun run (1 mile) gets underway so I can do it with my kids!  All proceeds will go to Maggie, the current RODS orphan who desperately needs a family of her own. RODS has already raised over $10,000.00 toward her adoption grant, and has a goal to get her grant to $15,000.00.  Speaking from our own experience, once a child's grant gets that high, it is only a matter of a month, maybe two, before a family will commit with such a large portion of their adoption already taken care of.  We'd love to see you there!  Easy online registration HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment