Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Yard Sale Update II

I've been watching the forecast and.....let's just say please pray for good weather for Saturday!!!  If it is going to be rainy, we'll have to postpone until the following Saturday.  I will make the final call early Friday morning.  In the mean time, think sunny thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment